VIP all access pass expires August 8th. Put a reminder in your Outlook calendar now!
Day One: Masterclass - Sunday, September 21, 2008
1:00pm – 5:00pm Masterclass A: Building the Business Case Around Designing, Implementing, and Improving Shared Services, Economically and Otherwise
Shared Services often start as an opportunity to cut costs and consolidate staffing levels. Reducing costs and eliminating redundancy will always remain an important feature of SSCs. However when you are designing your Shared Services framework, you can build a structure that will allow for significant growth in scope and scale for the years to come without requiring the significant levels of restructuring. This classroom master class will focus on building a business case that will gain executive buy-in by demonstrating how Shared Services will add value as well as achieve cost savings.
- The importance of developing a business case to support the implementation of shared services
- How to create and maintain buy-in
- Instilling a customer service culture in your team
- Sourcing talent from beyond functional boundaries with SS expertise
- Identifying who your competitors are for your SSC
- Building a Shared Services framework to prepare for growth